This blog was created to chronicle the life of Jacob Ryan Fahmer - a beautiful gift of God born with a genetic disorder known as Trisomy 18.
January 14, 2008 - May 31, 2008
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Music on the Blog
We've got about 100 votes so far on the poll and 85% of you stated that the music is awesome or at least bearable. However, to satisfy the other 15% (and my wife!) I've changed the settings so that the music is still there, but doesn't start automatically... if you want to listen, you'll have to go down and click on a song. Enjoy!
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."