Thursday, March 6, 2008

Day 53!

So last night was kind of crazy! Like I told you in my last post I was up a lot last night and neither Mommy or Daddy got much sleep. That made for an interesting day. Sometimes we were cranky and other times we were just giddy from lack of sleep. Anyways... I went with Joshua and Jonathan to the YMCA today. I brought my own breakfast and ate while I watched Jonathan swim in the pool. He's getting really good! I can't wait to see him in our pool this summer! Joshua played hockey on little scooters in his gym class... it was kind of funny to watch! Then Joshua went swimming too.... and he's going to be awesome in the pool - I don't think he'll even need a swimmy by the time summer rolls around! Everybody was happy to see me there... especially this one little girl Anna... she kept wanting to come sit next to me... and that was ok because she's really cute! I'm all about the older ladies! :)

We came home for lunch and then the highlight of my day was taking a nap in between Mommy and Daddy in their bed! It was so comfy and warm and we got a good two hour nap together before my empty belly woke us up. I played some cards with Jonathan and Daddy and later Joshua joined us for a game of Go Fish.

Most of my night tonight was spent cuddled up on the couch with my only true lady love... Mommy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sweet Jacob, I have checked on you a couple of times today and have seen that you've rocked the cyber world - way to go!!!
The Scripture I'm praying for you is Psalms 138:7-8 ..."Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou dost preserve my life: thou dost stretch out thy hand against the wrath of my enemies, and thy right hand delivers me. The Lord will fulfil his purpose for me; thy steadfast love, O Lord, endures for ever. Do not forsake the work of thy hands."
Jacob, God has an incredible purpose for you and all of us who in whatever way know you. I continue to pray for all of you and wish you the very best as a family. With love - Lynne B.

Destini said...

What a handsome little fellow! Praying for you as always...that you get some sleep! Have a great day.

Michelle Jamie said...

What precious moments/memories made today!

The Adoption Of William said...

Precious little guy!

Praying for you all!

With love and Hope,

Blessings,

William's Mom

www.specialneedsbaby.blogspot.com