Wednesday, May 7, 2008

THANK YOU BLOGGERS!

ok....so I stayed up a little longer than expected to catch up on some of my bloggerfriends. THANK YOU soooooooooooooooooooooo much for requesting prayer on my behalf in your posts. I am overwhelmed by the blogger lovin' goin' on here. I managed to comment on some of them. I don't know what else to say but "Thank you."


Also, thank you to those of you who do not have blogs but you pray and share me with others in a different way.

"Jacob Fans" are the best fans out there!....we should have t-shirts or something...:)

Check out some of my friends (bottom of my sidebar thingy after all the videos)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I am placing an order for the t-shirts for Jacob's fan club. Love and prayers for all you and your families needs. Cathy & Annabel

The VW's said...

We are honored to be considered one of your "friends!" Thankyou!

We'd proudly wear a "Jacob's Fan" T-shirt! Seriously!

We're still praying! God Bless You!

alane said...

Praying for you today, Baby Jacob!