So Miss Ann Marie came out and talked with Doc. They agreed that lasix right now would be a bad idea because I am not pudgy enough and they are afraid they will dehydrate me. SO we have to wait and see what happens. Miss Ann Marie will be out first thing tomorrow morning.
"Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord!" Ps. 27:14
I rested comfortable this evening. We have some oxygen in case my apnea spells increase too drastically....I cannot be on oxygen all the time because of my heart condition.....so just if I need a little hit of the good stuff, Mom will hook me up....after she takes a hit herself!
I will be on straight breast milk (not fortified) next feed and we'll see if my pooper and peeer kick into gear.
Keep praying! Thanks!
4 days ago