Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day 115!

After a pretty good night sleep, I had a nice lazy day. I just rested, got a bath, and slept. I had a little poop come out today....with some help from Mom....the whole thing was kind of weird for all parties involved so we won't go into details BUT (get it? BUTT:) I had a little success. My peeer has worked all day too. Gramma and Grampa brought over some dinner which was nice. I just chilled on the floor and then Gramma, also known as "The Clicking Lady" picked me up and clicked, tickled me, and sung to me. Then my breathing went funny....I just needed more rest. That's just what I am going to do: REST! Good night.

P.S.~ Thanks for visiting me and loving me through my blog.....we went well over the 100,000 mark today.....woo-hoo....WAY TO GO MY FANS!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Let's keep counting and praying for a long time to come. Cathy & Annabel

Laurie in Ca. said...

I am glad you had a nice lazy day today little man. I hope Gramma didn't get scared when your breathing went funny. She is probably used to it though. Grammas and Grampas sure love their little grandkids. Glad to read that you are back to peeing and praying for your butt to poop better too. I am a gramma so I don't mind talking about these personal things. Everybody does it!!! I love you Jacob and continue praying for you every day. You are one popular little guy.:)

Love and Hugs, Laurie in Ca.

Anonymous said...

sleep good sweet baby, and mom and dad too.
love, grandma judy