Friday, February 15, 2008

Just A Reminder..If You Can Make It ...Great!

Valentine Chocolate Splurge to Benefit Jacob Fahmer
This Saturday February 16, 2008 6:30 - 9 pm
Grace Baptist Church 2525 Eggert RoadTonawanda, NY 14150
A portion of the proceeds will benefit Children's Hospital Neonatal Intensive Care Unit

Hosted by friends of the Fahmer family

Anyone and everyone is welcome to attend, but if you know ahead of time that you and your family or friends are coming, please let us know. The contact information is below. We will be serving chocolate as well as many other kinds of desserts, coffee, teas, etc...If you would like to help in any way please contact Del and Chrissy Reid @ reid.chrissy@gmail.com

1 comment:

David said...

I am just sending out this message because a friend of mine passed me and my wife Jacob's website. The reason I am responding is because 10 Days ago, me and my wife had our first child. A beautiful baby girl. She was born 5 Feb, weighted 4lbs 14 oz and was 18" long. Her name is Peyton Noelle and she was diagnosed with Trisomy 18 on the 11th. This came to us as a shock based on what we had read about Edwards Syndrome and the chances on having a child born with it. We never had an Amnio done because it never would have changed anything. We were going to love our child no matter what. Peyton has beaten the odds, defied the doctors and made so many people come together. She is strong and going to continue and fight. I apologize, I have not read Jacob's entire website because I am tired and it has been another long and stressful day in the hospital. We are planning to bring Peyton home with us on Tuesday and let her spend the rest of the days in our own house. Not in a hospital. I plan to add Jacob's site to my favorites and follow his progress. Thank you for telling his story and I think we can relate to some of the joy that you have in your child.