Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!


I entered into the "outside world" at 6:04 pm today at Women and Children's Hospital. I weighed 3 pounds 14 ounces and was 17 inches long. I got to hang out with mom and dad for a little bit before being wisked away to a special nursery where a bunch of doctors and nurses scrubbed me down and poked and prodded me. Finally they put me on a warm bed to rest but they forgot to put any clothes on me! Hey! I'm naked! Daddy came and spent some time talking to me. I like to look for Daddy when I hear his voice (even when I'm sleepy!) Some lady cut my cord off and stuck some tubes in my belly. Ouch! Aunt Nancy and Uncle Kevin were the first ones at the hospital. Mommy finally got out of recovery and came down to see me too! Lucky for me I also have a nice nurse named Danielle to take care of me tonight!

No comments: