Monday, May 31, 2010

2 Years Ago


Two years ago, Jacob took his last breaths. They were short and tired, but they were life giving breaths. God then took him from his Daddy's arms into His and at that moment, Jacob knew real love. We did our best here and loved him with everything we had, but it wasn't until two years ago today that Jacob felt true undying love. He gazed upon our Saviour and His Creator and knew Truth and Love. Our tears do not understand this, our hearts long for this, but Jacob is there knowing it at this very moment.

Live it up, sweet Baby Boy. Oh, how we miss you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Jacob taught me so much. I try to be the person God wants me to be. I am still far from perfect.

L

Laurie in Ca. said...

Lots of love and hugs to you and your family Karen. I miss Jacob too. It was such a blessing to be able to follow all his days here as he blogged about his daily adventures:) I can only imagine how blessed his days for the past two years have been as you miss him here. Jacobs legacy has just begun and it is so beautiful. Praying for your hearts today.

Love, Laurie

Bee said...

I still think of you guys often Barb in Melbourne x x

Inkling said...

I miss him too, and like L, Jacob taught me a lot too. The lessons are used every single day in my life. I wish he could be here, but I look forward to the day we all get in one big line to wait to meet him in Heaven with Jesus. In the meantime, you guys are on my heart and in my prayers. I know you will always miss him.

Sara from BC

Kathy said...

Such a beautiful moment was caught in that picture, Karen. Jacob was treasured and well loved on earth and, as you stated so well, he is in the presence of perfect love.

Praying God continues to bless and heal your tender hearts.