Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Continue Prayer

Hi all, the other night, I did get a chance to speak with the mama and we were able to just talk about things. She shared so much and blessed my heart. I was able to share some of how we dealt with things with Jacob and it was a blessed conversation for both of us.

This morning I received an email from her, and she told me her baby girl's heart beat had stopped and she was scheduled for surgery today. Please pray how you feel led. Her baby is gone and now the grieving of her death and condition is in gear. Thank you!

5 comments:

Kenzie said...

Karen-

I'm so sorry for this precious family and for your heart as well as you walk this with them in a way that only you can. Love you and praying...

Kenzie

mrsrubly said...

prayers coming from me. i will pray for god to comfort them in traumatic time. bonny in houston, tx. i am so sorry.

Laurie in Ca. said...

I am so sorry to read this Karen. I will be praying for them and am so thankful you were able to share sweet Jacob with them. This is truly so sad. Love and blessings to you.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

dollymama said...

:(

Praying for blessings...through the journey...

Pam said...

khttp://chadandnikki.blogspot.com/
Karen,
I'm sharing this family with you. You know exactly how and what to pray for. I have been reading your blog for so very long.
Thank you for sharing and for praying.
Love and Prayers
Doula Mama Pam