Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Photography Blessings

So, it seems that I am a spoiled princess. My Heavenly Father not only provides me with every need but He goes above and beyond and blesses me with things that I just plain want! I LOVE photography. My home is decorated with images that professional photographers have captured of my children. In the past year and a half, God has burdened not one, not two, not three, but FOUR professional photographers to bless our family with their time and talents.

Two were with Jacob:

and now with Jeremiah:

Chelse just joined the list this past week. She had run a Mother's Day competition where a dear friend of mine nominated me and Chelse picked our story as the competition winner....she liked how Jacob's story has helped others and we have used it to touch people for good. So, Monday we did a newborn session. She was so sweet and was great to work with....even with a determined to be awake baby! Chelse posted some teaser photos from our session on her blog: http://eieiophotography.blogspot.com/ . They are beautiful photos and I cannot wait to see the rest. Thank you Chelse for capuring this season of our lives!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I absolutely love how that one photo makes it look like your boys have angel wings. :)

Michelle Jamie said...

I've been to Chelsea's sight...they are beautiful!!

Krystal said...

Loved Chelse's site. I'm trying to be patient for new pix on your site now. I pray that things are going well with Jeremiah and everyone.